Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been so long. We have been busy. My husband has big plans for training our new puppy. We finally came up with a name for her. It is Zoe. She is very good. She has responded well. She is definitely a people dog. She hates being away from one of us and would love nothing better than to sit on your lap and cuddle. The kids have been somewhat helpful. But my husband has to train them along with the Zoe. I have picked up some extra hours at school last week and this week. This is good as Doug hasn't worked a full week the last 3 weeks. At least we still have benefits. We are all suffering from colds. I got it from the kids, but I think they got a new one right afrer the one they had. It really tires us out. Well we are putting the kids to bed and have to be up to work tomorrow. Have a great week! I'm looking forward to some a creative outlet on Fri. as I get to go scrapbooking. It will be nice to have some nice relaxing adult women conversation. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment