Wow it has been 2 weeks since I last posted. I have been picking up some extra hours at school and even was a substitute teacher on Mon. I also have been working on coordinating a 6 week reading incentive program that our school does. I am so proud of my son because he has read all 30 of the books on the list for his grade. He has been a bear to try and get him to read. Now in the last 6 weeks he has been reading like a maniac and liking it. He is very excited, his goal was 25 so he could go to the special night at our school for those who read 25 books. We had a few people over on Feb. 15 for a Daytona party for my husband is a NASCAR fan. It was fun and we enjoyed spending time with our friends. It seems like we are so busy and don't have time for getting together with friends. Well have a good week and I hope God blesses you richly.
No comments:
Post a Comment